Tuesday, August 3, 2010

clean again

Okay, it's not like it's been continuously clean since that last post about it, but this morning the burning clean syndrome saved my butt. Ha.
We were out of toilet paper, I was puttering this morning and eventually there was a sharp need for making doo doo, and quick-like. No time to get TP. However, I had not taken a shower yet and I am equipped with Javanese theories of what to do in lieu of TP, so I was not scared. Plus, there were like six squares left on the old roll. As it was happening, I was not confident we were burning clean, but when I went to wipe, guess what? No need for panic. Thanks, burning clean. I used like four squares anyway, just to be sure. 2 x 2.

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I don't think enough people comment about your poop. I actually really enjoy wiping with water, especially when there are those hoses so no hands need to be involved. And let me say, I really appreciate the water when you've got the runs all the time from the crazy food in this area. Poop on my friend.
    -DD

    ReplyDelete