Friday, June 28, 2013

taking your prints

I've been struck by a visual metaphor recently when wiping myself.  See if you can follow me here:

Your anus is part of your body that you're never gonna see directly.  It's back there, lord knows.  Mirrors aren't new technology, it's been possible to see your rear end in intimate detail for centuries, but it's rare that you do.  It's much more common that you may glance at some toilet paper after it has touched your bum.  Now, maybe you're a person who doesn't look back, and that's fine.  I do.  Maybe you use a bigger wad to wipe yourself, but I tend to use smaller rips of TP, two squares on average I'd say.  So I do a repeated wipe kind of situation.  And allowing for some variation in the consistency of the poo, usually the first wipe or two is about removing the bulk of the stool from your person.  BUT THEN, then you get to something interesting, which is a more intimate print of sorts.  Wiping yourself in such a way is taking a print, making an image of your butt hole.  Better than a mirror, of more artistic interest than a simple reflected anus.  Says me.  So now you can make some jokes about being booked at a police station next time you wipe.  Your welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment