Thursday, October 10, 2013

gluten-free dumpage

For the past four months I've been trying to not eat gluten.  I feel better when I don't, and I've been alternately pretty strict & pretty lax about it.  But my diet has definitely changed.

I got to wondering how this might affect my stool.  If you take out a binding element from what's going in, is the resultant crap less structurally bound to itself?  Anecdotal evidence points to no, things maybe in fact be more solid than they were before.  But it could be like some gluten-free baked goods that look really put together, and then you dig in and they kind of crumble.  As previously hinted at, I've had a lot of dookers that seem pretty solid only to be followed less than an hour later by a torrent of loose stuff.  I only have a little look test and the feeling of things leaving my anus to evaluate.

No comments:

Post a Comment