Monday, February 10, 2020

unlike my colleague

Recently, we featured a guest post from one Poopy Longstocking that referenced the frequency of Poopy's shits being often once every four or five days.

Friends, it's not uncommon that I shit four, or even five, times in one day. It's like t compared to 1/t.I think that's what it's like?

Anyway, I'm in a period right now with a lot of loose and frequent stool. It's not the best. These shits are gassy and loud. The turds they produce consistently float, which is not always a feature of my shits. And instead of the character that frequent shits often have where they're mostly water and easy to clean, these ones leave a rather paint like shit remnant on my butt. It's not ideal.

I voice this frustration to you dear readers to attempt to exorcise it.

No comments:

Post a Comment