Wednesday, August 12, 2009

waiting for doo-dot

I don't think I've ever been formally constipated in my life. Maybe the wheels are turning a little slower; maybe boluses are having a somewhat harder time finding their way from my intestines into the light. But I can always poop, even if it's only a bit.
For the last few weeks, things have been turning slower than usual, which results in more sit-down trips to the toilet with about the same total output. What I'm waiting for is that one cathartic crap that breaks the streak, opens things back up to normal output, and hence saves me those extra trips (and provides catharthis!). I will call this poop "doo-dot" (doo-doh phonetically), not because I never expect it, but simply because it's the first thing I thought of.

No comments:

Post a Comment