Thursday, September 3, 2009

more vegetal?

The pooping situation at Br. College may be less fruitful than I had hoped. You see, my initial reconnaissance was during the summer, when there's far lower usage. Scanning the various library bathrooms yesterday, I was confronted with some larger turds which had been left behind, rather than the calm, clean bathrooms I had previously experienced. The ratio of people to bathrooms is not so good, and the usual spots (in abstract unis) in which to find good poop-spots have not really paid off as of yet. I'll keep looking, but I may be holding it more often these days. Then again, I did plenty of pooping at previous work position, at an music school in Manhattan with mediocre bathroom options (they've gotten better recently).

No comments:

Post a Comment