Tuesday, September 29, 2009

snot vs. crap

As previously stated, I'm kind of sick. There's a lot of snot, aka mucus, around my skull at the moment.

I think if the way mucus flows and the ways I try to get rid of it. It's not pretty. I like to stand around, usually above a sink, perhaps in the shower if I'm already there, and blow out through my nose. I discovered this a few years back as being generally more cathartic than using a tissue. The problem with the tissue is that you can blow only as much as the capacity of the tissue. When using a sink or similar receptacle, you can blow freely until all the snot is out (or until something better comes along).

My snot two days ago was almost water. I bring this up on doodoobloggin because it's like those times when your poop is almost water. How can this be? you think. I know I'm of a high water content, but seriously body. Get something else in there, eh? The flow may be different, although the urge to let flow is quite similar, and both mucus and feces have the great ability to make an excreter think Holy cow, what the deuce is inside of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment