Tuesday, November 9, 2010

huh?

Why would you want to tell other people about your own stool?
Don't you think they've got their own stool to deal with?
Often problematically so?
Isn't this just talking to seem more impressive?
A notch in my belt - oh yeah, I blog about my feces, now listen to me saying that I do it?
Like having an experience more for the conversational capital than the actual experience?
Isn't what's best about pooping that it eschews such consumption? You do it so often and so viscerally that it often has to happen before you can get ready to, you know, scrapbook it?

Hence my focus on it: if I must blog, and I may not, I'd like it to be in such a realm. I like the small truth that comes quick and then gets flushed away, only to return later that afternoon in a setting halfway across the borough. Always a story to lead with, even if sometimes it's just politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment