Friday, March 22, 2019

shortage

I'm truly not accustomed to constipation in any way. Earlier this week, I acquired what appears to be a stomach bug of some variety. These things, they happen. I had a fever for a couple days, and then on Wednesday I shat liquid all morning. By the early afternoon I had gotten all the stuff out of my gut that needed to get out, or that could. From like 1pm on Wednesday to 7pm on Thursday, I had one pathetic little shit. Not shitting for like 12 or 15 hours is vexing. How do people do that?

It's still pretty quiet at 10am on Friday. One shit in over 40 hours. Granted, the input was low, I lost my appetite for a day or more. Probably not best framed as constipation. But how do you measure time, measure that you're alive, if not by shitting?

No comments:

Post a Comment