Monday, March 11, 2013

Doo Down Buster #3

BM takes us to new depths of exploration, now in real color!


3.10.2013 11:00pm
The venue for our performances is an old German beer hall called (appropriately) the German Club. It has the most amazing toilet I've ever seen, a giant silver trough dotted with metal knobs that gush out water when you pull a metal chain attached to a large white porcelain bowl at the center.
There is only a single drain and the water running out of the knobs washes all the pee into it. Also interesting is that the female and male toilets are right next to each other and in between them is a large tiled room with chairs facing some of the stalls (male, female, who knows what those are for). The chairs in the bathroom are just normal black chairs. I still haven't ascertained what they are for. . .
 
This post is another cheater, I must admit, I did not bust doo here either. My pride as someone who can poo, doo, or bust in any place and nearly anytime is beginning to wane, as it wasn't until my return to the hotel that I actually did the deed.
 
It makes one wonder, is it a search for solace in a strange land? Perhaps the strange situation of having my own room (nay, ROOMS) after living with so many people in such close quarters for so long that makes me wait until I am in private or at least a familiar place?
 
Speaking of, my bathroom has two drains, one in the shower and one in the middle of the floor. Everything is tiled, tiled, tiled. I suppose it's in case the shower or the sink overflow. I've also noticed that I can't tell the difference between the half-circle and full-circle flushes. Perhaps I will learn.
 
Doo Down Buster,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment