Thursday, March 14, 2013

Doo Down Buster #6


The shits continue from our man in Adelaide:

3.11.2013
This might be the moment of my first slightly epic doo bust.

I have thus far been eating pseudo-Chinese food made with sesame + soy oil, garlic, ginger, carrots, onions, muchrooms (of which I bought far too many due to a lack of cognitive grasp of the metric system), and zucchini with a little lime, sugar, salt, and pepper served over rice.

It was last night during tech that I consumed my second meat dish here in Oz (I'm confused by people's use of this term, but it is in fact better then writing "Australia" when you're in a hurry), some delicious pepperoni (or was it Sorpressata?) pizza. I believe this has led to my current doo bust session (stil nowhere near as epic as some I have had in the past). The doo has a distinctive smell to be sure, I won't attempt to describe it more then to say it is. . . flowery.

Along the course of this doo, I have noticed something interesting which may be related to Australia in general, a curve motif.

I first noticed it on my door, a single white scratch. Then to my delight, the light in the bathroom seemed to be making similar curves wherever I looked. It reminded me of the rivers I had seen from the plane, of the blue spray painted grass, which I assume had been painted to mark wires or sewer paths, but within the bounds of the paint there was this same curve.

Perhaps it is all in my mind, the significance of the curve (definitely with regards to its relationship to this contintent in general), but I enjoy finding relationships as much as I enjoy manufacturing them.
More on this to come.
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment